- Standard: S1, HRO, SRC, DGUV 112 / BGR 191
- Protection: Steel cap
- Plus: Cushioning IQ.Cell integrated in the heel area
- Upper: Breathable textile with FUSE.TEC TPU elements
- Lining: BreathActive functional lining
- Footbed: Evercushion® MISS
- Sole: Rubber sole MISS SAFETY MOTION with Torsion Control System, up to 300°C heat resistant
- Sizes: 35 – 42
- Width: F
WHAT WOMEN WANT?
Comfortable safety shoes which do not look like safety shoes! The FUSE MOTION BLUE WNS LOW satisfies this wish with reliable protection and high wearing comfort. Not only the sole combination of ultra light intermediate sole and the until 300°C heat-resisting, slip-resisting rubber outsole is inspired by the newest running shoe technology. Directly in the heal area, the IQ.CELL is integrated. A gel pad which works like a little trampoline. It dampens shocks during walking, takes the energy and gives it back in form of jumping power.The in the middle integrated Torsion Control System supports the natural move of the foot and provides hereby more stability. The light evercushion® MISS footbed with waffle structure keeps the interior of the footbed comfortable cool and dry. Innovative is also the shaft construction of breathable textile fabric and FUSE.TEC elements, which are directly without seams put on the textile fabric. This saves seams and increases the flexibility.